Skip to content
- Remove and dispose approximately 20″ of concrete from basement floor along foundation wall.
- Remove and dispose existing gravel or soil down to underside of footing.
- Install filter cloth wrapped weeping tile beside foundation footing.
- Install 3/4″ gravel to entire trenched area around new weeper for proper drainage.
- Install delta membrane to foundation wall and down to footing base.
- Connect weeping tile to existing drainage system or to sump pit.
- Install new concrete to trenched area and up against Delta Membrane to allow water to flow behind membrane and into weeping tile.