Does your Toronto, basement have small pools of water on the floor some days? Have you experienced recent flooding? Is there moisture on the walls, the presence of mold or mildew, or cracks appearing? Water can quickly cause a lot of damage, but Tru Point has the waterproofing services and expertise ready right now to find your problem and provide a solution.
If you’ve got water coming into your basement, then now is the time to act. Moisture will always find the weakest point in your basement and exploit it. You may not have noticed any of the above issues yet, but if you have a buildup of whitish/yellow crystals along your wall, then you are seeing the first stages of a future major problem that Tru Point can fix right now.
Here’s what you will receive when you contact us today.
- A free home inspection to give you a detailed report about the condition of your home.
- A 20 year warranty that is fully transferable upon sale.
- Interior and exterior solutions that include the replacement of landscaping.
- Work that is completed by fully insured and expertly trained professionals.
Here are some of our other services.
- Window Well repair or replacement.
- Interior crack injection for poured concrete foundations.
- Grade adjustments for proper surface drainage.
- Back Water Valve installations with City of Toronto Rebate Program
- Sump Pit Installation with City of Toronto Rebate Program
Water damage might start with a slow trickle, but it will soon become a fast problem if the situation isn’t resolved immediately. If you have noticed any signs of water damage, contact Tru Point for a free estimate.